Monday 1 October 2012

October 2012 Featured Business: Jackie Young - ENJOpreneur


ENJO – Jackie Young - ENJOpreneur
Email: jackiey@tpg.com.au
Website:  www.enjo.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/#!/JackieYoung.ENJOpreneur



Business of the Month Interview

Tell us a little bit about:

- Yourself

I moved to the Central Coast from Sydney around 2 ½ years ago with my family, Scott and 3 children.  Like many we were looking for a change in  lifestyle.  I come from an admin background in my working life but am dedicated to working from home for my childrens’ benefit, to be here for school holidays, homework and events.

- Briefly about the history of your business. 

For those who don’t know ENJO – its microfibre based cleaning products together with some Method products to complement our range.  Whether it be cleaning your bathroom, kitchen, floors, car, bbq or body – we have it all covered.

I commenced my ENJO business over 8 years ago, while I was a stay-at-home mum of 3 children aged 3 and under.  I went along to an ENJO demo at a friend’s home and walked away amazed by what ENJO could do.  I booked my own demo to earn some free products and after that I began my own ENJO business.  Part time hours appealed to me, and the fact that I could work around my family commitments.  Once my children moved onto school I was able to invest more time to expand my business and quickly and started to earn a great income working when I could.  So over 8 years on, I am a Team Manager supporting approx. 15 other ENJOpreneurs  in their business, whilst continuing my quest to rid homes of potentially dangerous and toxic chemicals.

- What your business offers

Flexibility and great income.  The buzz I get when visiting hosts and their guests to show them what ENJO is all about is so worthwhile.  Being able to help detox peoples’ homes and see the benefit to both the families and environment is amazing.  Time savings of using ENJO are another great positive – let’s face it if you could clean your bathroom in 5-10 minutes instead of 30-60 minutes –that’s a great positive.  Many customers tell me how they no longer visit that chemical aisle in the supermarket and save each week.

I love the feedback I get from my customersand hosts when they have been using ENJO – whether it be that they no longer sneeze and wheeze.

- Methods of advertising that you have found useful.

Word of mouth and referral is my strongest form of advertising.  Offering great follow up service to customers provides continual referral and repeat business.  I use Facebook to complement this and many of my customers subscribe to my facebook page to be updated with tips, specials and ENJO news.

- What inspiring words or advice do you have for other people who wish to start a work at home business?

Find something you believe in – really believe in.  ENJO was, and is, something I believe everyone can benefit from and it is an essential item – everyone needs to clean something.

Then when you find that thing you want to do, don’t be shy about spreading the word.  The biggest mistake you can make is NOT talking about what you do and why.  Ask your customers for referrals if they are happy with your service.

- Do you have any further comments?

I really appreciate this opportunity to be the Business of the Month and do hope that everyone pops over to my Facebook page to find out more and ask questions.  Don’t be shy to ask a question and I am available to visit you 1on1 or with a couple of friends to show you ENJO in action.

Happy ENJO’ing !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment